M.Pokora
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

A Night In Firenze [Fini] Bientôt Je Signalerai En français

AuteurMessage
Lis_Brasil

Lis_Brasil

A Night In Firenze [Fini] Bientôt Je Signalerai En français Empty
MessageSujet: A Night In Firenze [Fini] Bientôt Je Signalerai En français   A Night In Firenze [Fini] Bientôt Je Signalerai En français EmptySam 18 Aoû - 15:24

A Night In Firenze [Fini] Bientôt Je Signalerai En français Beijo_dagua

A Night In Firenze

(October, 31 2005) A friend of mine Genevieve invited me to a party, a Halloween Party to be exact, she was giving the party in a castle in Firenze I didn’t know that had Castles in Firenze so I decided to go to her party and see what I’d find.
I got there 2 days before the party to see and chat with my best friend, she lived in Paris with me for 3 years but then she got married and moved out to Firenze. After talking and getting to know the city better the day finally came, I was having fun. Her husband Lauri was a nice guy and his friends were all handsome.
I went to the ladies bathroom and when I got back for some reason I stopped in the middle of the stairs and stayed there looking at all those people making their fantasies come true for one night…suddenly I saw him.
A handsome man in the center of the ballroom looking at me, he was dressing a tuxedo with a black overcoat and white gloves and a hat, I slowly went down the stairs looking at him who was coming in my direction, he stopped in front of me and took me by the hand walking with me to the ballroom and “Love’s A Game” from Marques Houston started to play and we started to dance. I softly laid my head on his shoulder and he started to run his fingers through my hair. I was daydreaming with that, with his hands on my hair, with him, and when I decided to take of his bordeux velvet mask he whispered.
_Why finishing with the secret now?
_I wanna know who you are!
_You will know, don’t worry!
He said that kissing me real slow, that was awesome and I was likening that.
At almost 2 in the morning he disappeared, I couldn’t find him anywhere, I started to feel alone there ‘cause the only persons I knew there was Genevieve and her husband and they were very busy with the other guests.
I got sick and tired of that and decided to go change my clothes, I went up the stairs and entered in the first bedroom that I saw, I sat in a big big bed with bordeux velvet cover covering the bed. I got up and went to a terrace that was in there I opened the terrace door and got surprised with what I saw.
_You’re late! – He said with a blue rose in his hands.
_Late for what? – I said getting close to him.
_I was waiting for you my dear… - he said passing the rose on my chest. _I knew for some reason that you would appear here tonight!
_How? – I said taking the rose in my hand.
_You seem to be a smart girl…just that!
_Just that?
_Just that! – He said taking off his overcoat.
_What do you want? - I asked as I looked at him putting his hands, now without gloves, around my waist.
_The same thing you want! – He said leading me to the bed.
_Can you take off your mask?
_Not now… - He said between kisses.
_Fine!
I took off his hat and he threw my falling angel wings on the floor and before I could notice I saw my black dress on the floor. He touched me in a different way, I’ve never been touched or kissed that way before and that feeling was incredible, I took off his tuxedo and that night I had the most incredible night of my life.
On the next morning when I woke up I didn’t see him beside me, I only could see his mask and the blue rose that he gave to me, I put a robe on and went down the stairs and went to the living room to have breakfast with Genevieve and Lauri.
_Hey darling, how was your night? Did you have fun? – Genevieve asked me.
_Oh yeah babes, I met a guy last night here on the Castle and his name was Mathieu, he woke up before me and I didn’t have the chance to ask him his phone number. He is your friend or Lauri’s?
_We didn’t invite anyone called Mathieu darling. – She answered.
_Awww, I guess he lied to you Julia.
_That’s ok Lauri, thanx anyway. I’ll go pack my things ‘cause I have to go back to Paris today.
_Ok darling! – Genevieve said a little bit embarrassed.
I packed my things and took the rose and his mask with me, I said goodbye to Lauri and Genevieve and took my train back home, I sat on my seat and before the train left the station I took the mask in my hands and started to remember him and our night, the train started to ran when a guy sat in front of me.
_I was looking for that!
_You again… - I said smiling.
_You really thought that after our night together I would let you go without knowing me better?
_Yes…why you lied to me about your name?
_I didn’t lie about my name; I couldn’t take the mask ‘till we got alone ‘cause I wasn’t invited to the party at the Castle.
_What?
_Yeah, yesterday was my last day here and some one told me about the Halloween party so I decided to have fun…Then I saw the most beautiful falling angel in front of me and I had to have you with me for the rest of the night.
_Thank you? – I asked clueless.
_You’re welcome…I mean I thank you for the night!
_Sure…I guess this is yours. – I said giving him the mask.
_You can stay if you want.
_Sure, thank you.
_ Again…Thank…You. – He said sitting next to me and kissing me.
What can I say? That was the most incredible Halloween party that I ever went, a month after that party Matt moved to Paris to be close to me and now that handsome guy with those beautiful blue eyes is my boyfriend now and I will never forget that night.

The End.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A Night In Firenze [Fini] Bientôt Je Signalerai En français
Page 1 sur 1